Turn your world on its head.
For more than thirty years, John Piper pastored in the rough-and-tumble realities of downtown Minneapolis, preaching his people through the ups and down of life one Sunday at a time. When it came to capturing a generation of joy in one final sermon series, he turned to ten trademark truths to leave ringing in his people’s ears.
- God Is
- The Glory of God
- Christian Hedonism
- The Sovereignty of God
- The Gospel of God in Christ
- The Call to Global Missions
- Living the Christian Life
- The Perseverance of the Saints
- Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Sorrowful Yet Always Rejoicing
These ten are world-shaking truths—each astonishing in its own way.
- First they turned Piper’s own world upside down.
- Then his church’s.
- And they will continue to turn the whole world upside down as the gospel of Christ advances in distance and depth.
These surprising doctrines, as Piper writes, are “wildly untamable, explosively uncontainable, and electrically future-creating.”
Astonished by God